The Resource Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Statement of responsibility
- J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré
- Large type books
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFourteen-year-old boys
- trueBoarding schools
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Large type books -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage wizards
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- trueWizards' apprentices
- Magic -- Fiction
- Schools -- Fiction
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- England -- Juvenile fiction
- Fantasy fiction -- Juvenile
- trueBooks to movies
- Fourteen-year-old Harry Potter joins the Weasleys at the Quidditch World Cup, then enters his fourth year at Hogwarts Academy where he is mysteriously entered in an unusual contest that challenges his wizarding skills, friendships and character, amid signs that an old enemy is growing stronger
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2001
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2001.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2001.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2002.
- Hugo Award for Best Novel, 2001.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2002.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2000
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2001.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2000
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2009
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Hal 2000b
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Thorndike Press large print young adult series
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://marshes-of-glynn.library.link/resource/HnBg4nqZSYA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://marshes-of-glynn.library.link/resource/HnBg4nqZSYA/">Harry Potter and the goblet of fire</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://marshes-of-glynn.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://marshes-of-glynn.library.link/">Marshes of Glynn Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>